Spray arm from the cleaning machine
How can you clean the spray arm of the InJet® 388 cleaning machine? Watch our step-by-step video tutorial.
- Loosen the rotation screw.
- Take the spray arm out of the rotation chamber.
- Check the cleanliness of the respective nozzles.
- Unscrew the nozzles.
- Clean the nozzles with compressed air.
- Reattach the clean nozzles to the rotary spray arm.
- Tighten the nozzles carefully as the thread is conical!
- Please note that all grooves on the nozzles are not parallel to the rotation arm.
- Check the correct setting of the nozzle angle of the grooves.
- Rotate each spray arm to a different angle.
- Check that the arms are rotated into the correct position.
- Check the correct order of the rotation screw.
- Put the screw.
- Place the spray arm in the cleaning machine.
- Tighten the retaining screw.